Monday, November 7, 2011

Engagement Ring...

Selamat HAri Raya Aidiladha everyone!!! alhamdulilah... rain doesn't fall during the korban time... everything goes smoothly...


Orite... today my office seem very quiet maybe they still in a mood of raya... esp people from Pantai Timur. they celebrating Raya Korban with more ecitement compare to Raya Puasa... so, i think today im in a mood to share about my Engagement Ring!


yup! now, my engagement ring that me and Hadry bought together at Habib Jewels KLCC become the ring for merisik... let me introduce you the engagement ring which cost..... oopsss... i also dunno the exact price... its from Hadry's side. Its a kinda surprise!!!!!!!!!


owh... an ugly fingers of me...


I never had as beauty as this ring ever in my life... made by the K.M.Oli Mohamed...cant believe now i owning one of his jewelleries... what an achivement... oppss eventho i got it as a present... :p




(ROYAL JEWELLER SINCE 1914)


K. M. Oli Mohamed Sdn Bhd
Ground Floor, Menara Kemayan
160 Jalan Ampang
50450 W.P Kuala Lumpur.

Tel. : +603-2712 0170
Fax No. : +603-2712 0172
Email :
info@kmolijewels.com
Website : www.kmolijewels.com


No comments:

Post a Comment