Sunday, August 21, 2011

Diamonds.... :(


Finally! Finally! Finally!

I dunno what to say when Hadry told me that his parents agreed on what we had planned! Eventho his father quite disppointed coz hadry told him bout this good news too late/ too near to the date we proposed. But everybody ask to proceed with what we had planned. Thank God!

Now, i let Hadry and his family to decide for the merisik date....

June : its near to Ramadhan so, they only have this few weekends to decide and finally, they decide to come for merisik on 17.7.11... its about 3 weeks from now!

preparation has to begin...

Things need to grab :
1. Merisik Ring

most of the things are come from hadry's side coz their representative (sometimes include parents) will come to my house for the investigation. so, i just need to be in proper dress or maybe just baju kurung on that day.

A week after, Hadry ask me out to look for the ring!!!!!! wow, its my first time survey for my own ring... > we were heading to KLCC.

on that day...

Tomei open their promotion booth and theres a ring that we love and there is 1 left with my size... feel like its belong to me ha? nevermind... we ask the salesgirl to put aside n we will come back later after lunch but actually, we continue our survey to other shop... Habib Jewels...which also having promotion almost half price...

Normally people bought 'gelang rotan' kind of ring for merisik ring... simple and no diamonds of coz but Hadry was super excited to bought me something with diamonds.

Gelang Rotan Rings

After about an hour try and try almost all the merisik ring in the shop, we finally decide this one simple silver ring with 6 diamonds burried on top of it. Nice, i love it! n i think the price also reasonable + it got discount that day...

My hepi face with my first diamonds ring... :p

There u go!

Thanx Hadry! xoxo...

No comments:

Post a Comment